REVIEW ARTICLES in English (Hirokazu Kobayashi)
- H. Kobayashi: Enhanced photosynthesis using genetic engineering. Carbon Dioxide Utilization: Direct Biofixation. edited by T, Matsunaga, IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme OE16B, International Energy Agency, Gloucestershire, England, pp. 50-66, 1994.
- H. Kobayashi: Differentiation of amyloplasts and chromoplasts. Cell Culture and Somatic Cell Genetics of Plants, Vol. 7B: The Photosynthetic Apparatus: Molecular Biology and Operation, edited by L. Bogorad, and I. K. Vasil, Academic Press, San Diego, pp. 395-415, 1991.
- T. Tsuge, and H. Kobayashi: Molecular analysis of genes for pathogenicity of Alternaria alternata Japanese pear pathotype, a host-specific toxin producer. Molecular Strategies of
Pathogens and Host Plants, edited by S. S. Patil, S. Ouchi, D. Mills, and C. Vance, Springer Verlag Publishers, New York, pp. 119-129, 1991.
- T. Akazawa, T. Takabe, and H. Kobayashi: Molecular evolution of ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase (RuBisCO). Trends Biochem. Sci., 9, 380-383, 1984.
- T. Akazawa, T. Takabe, S. Asami, and H. Kobayashi: Ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase from Chromatium vinosum and Rhodospirillum rubrum and their role in photosynthetic carbon assimilation. Photosynthetic Carbon Assimilation, edited by H. W. Siegelman, and G. Hind, Plenum Press, New York, pp. 209-226, 1978.